Tuesday, June 8, 2010

English Movie Night


My English students are tons of fun to be with. We had an English movie night recently. I learned three lessons.
1. Even if your English students are on time to class, they will probably be late for an event at your house.
2. Even if they say it's ok to just set everything on the table and they will serve themselves, you still need to dish their plates up and serve them.
3. Girls this age don't watch animated movies. (Franklin and I love Madagascar.) They wanted either an "action" movie or "romance".

I'm looking forward to the next time I can get together with the girls outside of class. And they are all looking for the next time they can play with Ellie. :)

2 comments:

Charlotte and John said...

So what movie did you end up watching?

Our family... said...

Runaway Bride. :)