Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Daddy's clothes

Seriously, it seems like every time I turn around Ellie is wearing some of her Daddy's clothes. Sometimes shoes, mostly shirts, a hat every now and then. The other day, she decided to try on his pants.

I guess, now that I think about it, she tries on my clothes, too. She likes to use my orna as a dress or a sari. And, now that I think about it even more, she also likes to run around with a towel on, and she calls it a dress. Maybe this is just a dress up stage.

I think the reason she wears Daddy's clothes the most, though, is because they are so easily accessible... meaning not hung up where they should be. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute. I also love your comment about your clothes are "hung up". :) Love all your blog postings. Love, Brena