Monday, March 19, 2012

Train Time Memories

I don't always enjoy train rides in South Asia. I have some friends who grew up in South Asia, though, who have so many good memories of times on trains from growing up, that they actually enjoy the train rides. I think that might happen for Ellie and Abraham, too. We recently went on a train ride with some friends, and they got to add some more fun memories from train trips in South Asia to their memory banks. I must admit that my memory bank of fun train trips is growing, too. :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So different. Where are the car seats? Where are the seat belts? I am glad that you have friends to travel with that make the journey more memorable.
-C

Taara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taara said...

First of all, I love the first comment about seatbelts and car seats. Secondly, I too am one who grew up with lots of train rides across Asia, and I loved it. So many great memories, mostly because we traveled in groups with lots of friends!
(and I deleted my previous comment because there was a typo in it and I just can't stand for that kind of thing) :)