Monday, March 26, 2012

A Not-So-Fairytale Ending

A couple weeks ago, I was reading Ellie a bunch of fairy tales. After reading Cinderella she wanted her own magic wand. I was very excited to help her make one, envisioning the beautiful design I would create and the hours of entertainment this afternoon craft would provide for Ellie as she used her imagination. So, we got to work.

Yeah, so it took like two seconds for me to realize that rolled up posterboard with glitter glue and tape really wouldn't make that beautiful of a magic wand, but I still kept working, just in case.



Nope, it was a complete failure.


From now on all things that involve any level of skill AT ALL will be left to Franklin. I will stick to reading books and taking pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. My wand making skills peaked at newspaper wrapped with packaging tape. They are loved while they last (which isn't long).
-C