Saturday, March 24, 2012

Oily Hair

Here, it's a normal thing to put tons of coconut oil in your hair. I don't do it all the time to either my kids or myself, but one day I put a bit too much oil in Ellie's hair.

Who is this girl with no wild curls?!


She looks to me like her cousin Hadassah when she was younger.

This is what it looked like combed out at a different time.


 And just for the record, in order to get one nice smiling photo of my gorgeous girl like the one above, I have to sort through about ten like the one below.


  It's hard work, but someone's got to do it.  :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Until I read the caption I thought you cut all her curls off. I was shocked! Glad to see they are still there, just a little oily.

norma said...

How cute, made my day

Susie said...

Hilarious!