Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sidewalk Chalk

When we were out of the country this year, we bought some sidewalk chalk. Then we had visitors from England, and they brought us more sidewalk chalk because ours was almost gone.
We don't have any sidewalks that we use the chalk on, but we do have the walls of our front veranda.
Ellie used to just tell me what to draw... it used to just be shapes "circle", "square", "triangle"... then it became "big circle", "small circle"... and then "small circle here".
Since our vacation there is an occasional "peacock" thrown in. :) ... and flowers, and stars, and "my name--Eliana"... as though I'd forget her name.


Ellie not only likes to use the sidewalk chalk on the wall, but I also catch her using it to decorate herself.


(You all know that I REALLY posted these photos so you could see my awesome art skills! Check out that peacock!) Hahaha.

No comments: