Wednesday, August 18, 2010

An Interruption

I'd like to interrupt the regular programming (my next post should, of course, be the pics from the beach since I promised them a million years ago) to present to you the most amazing thing in the world, my world that is... and it's really not the MOST amazing thing, but it sure is high up on the list.
Check it out! My daughter's hair can go into a ponytail!

... well, kind of. :) So, if I understand the rocket-science behind hair growth, the hair should just keep getting longer and longer. Which means this little ponytail will just keep growing and growing, right? Yay!

Well, I'm excited. Ellie isn't quite so sure what she thinks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is about the tinniest pony tail I've seen=) It looks like it beats any Elias could have though!
Hanna