Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bathing and Teething


Abraham loves bath time. He would play in the water all day if I let him.


And those little teeth that made me cry. No, not because of being bitten, although I have been bitten more than I would care to mention. As Abraham was getting his teeth, I remembered seeing a picture of Ellie with no teeth, and I had thought, I can't even remember her looking like this with no teeth. Then I realized that I would not remember my sweet Abraham the way he was, with no teeth. For the rest of his life, he would have teeth, and that is all I would know and remember. I hugged my little toothless baby and cried... and my husband thought I was crazy. :)

2 comments:

Charlotte and John said...

I definitely don't think you're crazy. Believe it or not, I didn't want Helena to get her teeth because she was so cute without them and I thought it would decrease with teeth. Mine was a crazy thought, not yours.

Anonymous said...

No worries. The mommies get it.
-C