Monday, May 31, 2010

Burnt chicken nuggets


When we come to the capital, one of the treats we enjoy is frozen chicken nuggets... gourmet, I know! We got off the train, we arrived at the guest house, and my poor husband was starving. I, being the extremely helpful wife that I am, said, "Oh wonderful husband, I would be full of joy if I could humbly offer to you some chicken nuggets." I don't remember his exact words (like I remembered mine), but it was something affirmative.
So, I put the nuggets on the stove. Meanwhile, as I continued in super-helpful wife mode, I decided to start unpacking. In my super helpfulness I got a bit carried away with unpacking, and forgot about the chicken nuggets.

My poor, hungry husband wasn't able to have his hunger satisfied with tasty chicken nuggets. Instead he had maggi noodles (ramen noodles). Poor Franklin.

I cut off the worst of the burnt parts and that's what Ellie and I had. :)

1 comment:

suepsales said...

those look like the croutons we make for church dinner when i don't remember to set the timer! ugh!!! we dump them out the back door :)