Sunday, May 30, 2010

Uh-oh...

We are in the capital for business meetings. Last night we went shopping before supper... Franklin stayed at the shopping complex to do things while Ellie and I came home. We bought a dozen eggs... I decided to use two of them to make fried chicken. Ellie seemed to be playing fine, so I went about my cooking duties . I walked out of the kitchen and thought it was slightly odd that there was only one egg left in the carton. Hmmm....


Then I noticed this cracked egg on the floor... was the fan on that high that it blew an egg out of the egg carton?


Then I saw this extremely happy little girl playing with some new toys.
Glad only one of the eggs broke... and glad it broke on the floor. The disaster could have been a lot worse!

1 comment:

suepsales said...

oh that is so.... sweet!! she looks like she is having a good time "playing" with the eggs on the bed. lol.