Sunday, February 14, 2010

What does your sick one year old like to do?

Ellie has been sick the last few days. She needs lots of attention which makes it a little bit harder for me to get my own stuff done. She still enjoys activities that I do with her, though, so this afternoon I put her to work making cookies. Her favorite thing was to roll out the dough. She was also pretty good at pushing down the cookie cutters.


Unfortunately, she was too good at tasting her own work before it was cooked!


All the cookies turned out fine, the fish, the dolphins, and the butterflies. We took a plate of them to our neighbors upstairs and downstairs. My favorite cookies are pictured below... it doesn't matter that they are a bit burnt and two of them broke.


And what cookie making/eating session, not to mention blog post, would be complete without a good floss, huh? Ellie likes to do what her parents are doing, and when I took this picture, her daddy was... can you guess?... flossing.

No comments: