Monday, February 8, 2010

Back to blogging.

I have wanted to blog so many times over the last month or so... I have taken millions of pictures... well not millions, but it might actually be almost 1000. We celebrated Christmas, moved into a new apartment, travelled, had my dad visit... all with my favorite little person to take photos of.
I am finding it a bit overwhelming to start blogging again, though. Where do I start? I've decided to start today with a very disturbing discovery I made this morning!


The disturbing discovery is not how big my nose looks in the picture, although I was startled by that. It's not even how badly my eyebrows obviously need some attention... Someone needs to pluck those monsters or something! No, it's those little white hairs on the eyebrow on the left side of the picture. WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?

I have been thinking about it for a few hours now, and I have three possibilities.
A. I am getting old. Franklin has spotted gray hairs on my head. Maybe my right eyebrow is just advancing quicker than the rest of my hairs.
B. I have a new vitiligo spot on my eyebrow. I actually do have vitiligo, which means I am losing my skin pigment. It's what Michael Jackson had. Anyway, if I have a spot on my eyebrow, the hairs there would lose pigment, too.
C. After I put medicine on Ellie's eczema, I played with the hairs on my eyebrow, and the medicine bleached a few hairs.

I am hoping it is situation C. I don't like the idea of growing old or my vitiligo spreading to my face.

Oh well, whatever it is, at least I'm back to blogging.

2 comments:

Charlotte and John said...

Fun post!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad that you are back!
Charlotte's mom