Friday, February 26, 2010

If our camera hadn't broken...

If our camera hadn't broken after that fun cookie making session last week (I won't tell you who dropped the camera) our beloved camera broke. I didn't actually feel a strong attachment to our camera until I got to thinking about how that was the camera that took all the pictures when Ellie was born and travelled with us when we got to visit the Solomons and Australia last year. Don't worry, our friend is bringing a new camera from the States later this week, so hopefully, you will see new pictures soon!
If our camera hadn't broken, I am sure that I would have taken the time to post pictures of our fun trip to the river, well where the river usually is. As it's dry season, it has receded so far that you can walk out about 1/4 mile and the kids could play on sand dunes. I would have also posted a picture of Ellie climbing on things, and of Ellie eating raw onions. She really likes them. Maybe I would have also taken the time to post pictures of the delicious chicken taco meal I made, or of the unbelievably delicious homemade pizza my husband made. But alas, our camera did break, so all of those pictures will have to exist in my head, and not on this blog.
Hopefully I can share some of the memories we make next week!

No comments: