Friday, June 14, 2013

Kid fun


Ellie's been wanting to get henna on her hands for a while. I had a friend over to help me with my crocheting and she also effortlessly makes beautiful henna designs, so Ellie got her wish. I can remember when Ellie first got henna on her hand. I think it was a simple circle in the center of her hand and she could hardly sit still long enough to have it put on her hand, forget about letting it dry. Now she can sit through these designs and even let it dry for ten minutes. We ended up with a few smudges, but that's ok.


We came home from a walk and Abraham was so hot that he couldn't even wait to take his clothes or shoes off before getting in the cold water.


Ellie wanted to help me cook one day, so she put on her apron and grabbed the measuring spoons.


Abraham is learning to love teddy bears. He often cuddles with one while going to sleep now.


This is what he did when I told him to hug the teddy bear.


And this is what he did when he got some jam with his tortilla for lunch.


No comments: