Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Thankful Ellie

After reading One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp, I have been trying to put into practice fighting my bad attitudes with thankfulness. Even though I haven't mastered this fine art, I am trying to help Ellie do the same. One day we made thankful lists together all day. Another day I let Ellie take the camera around the house to take pictures of things she's thankful for. Here are most of her shots. I couldn't figure them all out, so I had to ask her for help. Ellie is thankful for:

her book. 


her clothes.


her lava lava.


Abraham's roly-poly.


the tree in front of our veranda.


and Abraham.


I'm thankful for Ellie and Abraham. And I'm very thankful that you don't have to be perfect to be a mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I think that is the sweetest post yet. Great idea too.