Friday, February 17, 2012

Abraham's January

I have a bunch of pictures from the last month, so I'm putting all of Abraham's together for this post. Otherwise I'll never catch up to the new, exciting photos I have to share. :)

We start early around here. In January, we taught Abraham how to read. 


Not quite as brilliant-sounding, but still cute, he enjoyed making sounds with his tongue. 




He reached for his toes.






He jumped in his jumper thingy and held and chewed on toys... and more impressively kept a pretty positive outlook on life while fighting a runny nose and cough.


He enjoyed biting his lower lip.


He practiced sitting with the help of his boppy.


And he smiled at us, winning over our hearts.


I can't believe my handsome little guy is already 4 1/2 months old!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Goodness! That smile picture is a heart melter!
-C

Charlotte and John said...

What a wonderful smile!