Friday, June 12, 2015

March 2015 Part 1

One of the main reasons I have fallen so far behind on blogging is that my old system (having all the pictures on one computer and an easy way to upload them to the blog) doesn't exist anymore. We now have photos from my ipad, my phone, Franklin's phone, and Franklin's nice camera. So, I'm trying to find a new system for getting my photos onto the blog. 

This post has pictures from Franklin's camera from March 2015.

There was a Master Class/Recital for Varendra. Franklin helped set up for it.


Apparently, he also went out for tea.



And while he was transporting the items from the center to the performance location, the boys had fun with Franklin's camera. :)





The master class went well. As always, my brownies were a hit. :)


And there was an extremely cute member of the audience.


No comments: