Sunday, June 7, 2015

February 2015 part 1

Homeschooling and snacking...and Ellie is really into doing her own hair.

What Abe does on a rest day.


Franklin worked on fixing our neihbors sewing machine so I could use it to sew a quilt.


Green smoothies!


Nap time in the hammock.


We ask the kids what they want to do on their rest day. Ellie wanted to do beads, so Abe and I joined her.



I found this 1400 page beauty in the bazaar...it was recommended by a good friend. Hopefully it'll be done by year's end.


Valentine's Day.



We tried an Olive Garden breadstick recipe from the Internet. Yum.


Dress up.


Sibling bath time... One of the first times Ana would bathe without sitting on Ellie's lap.


Sewing the quilt on a rest day.


And the first strip complete.

1 comment:

Charlotte and John said...

I'm loving all these posts. Of course it's fun to see family pics and all, but I'm also getting a glimpse of what your home looks like!