Thursday, May 16, 2013

Our Weekly Walk

We're going for a walk. I think it'll be a good idea to take pictures along the way.


Maybe not. :)

 And we're off. Down our little road that is almost all the way blocked by broken up bricks. Down another road and around the corner there is some construction going on. Our road is apparently the only place with enough room for this pile.


I usually push Abraham the whole way to where we play, but I thought I'd see how he did if I let him loose. At first he happily chased Ellie.


Then he wanted to push the stroller...


...which proved too hard, so he pushed from the bottom.


Following this there was a bit of a temper tantrum, which is how I came to the conclusion that Abraham will stay in the stroller all the way a bit longer.

Ellie picked her treasures.


And Mommy admired her daughter's curls.


Then we enjoyed some sugar cane juice. 


Super duper healthy, cool, refreshing... and we didn't get sick from it last time, so we thought we'd enjoy it again. (And we haven't gotten sick yet...)


And... friends.


No comments: