Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Superbowl 2013

I have many memories of elaborate Superbowl parties that my mom threw when I was in junior high and high school. It was absolutely unbelievable this year to be hosting a Superbowl party at our house in Bangladesh.Of course our party had to be at 5:30am so we could watch it live, but that's what we did! :)

The night before I made football cookies. We were running out of ever ingredient, so I didn't have enough white icing. As I was the only woman (unless you count Ellie) eating the cookies, though, no one noticed.


Franklin brought our stove into the living room from the kitchen and we had a pancake breakfast.


We used the projector to show the game on the wall.


Pretty cool, huh? 

3 comments:

Charlotte and John said...

Awesome! I love that you did this!

Anonymous said...

You had an impreessive turnout for 5:30am! Hope you are having a really good visit with your dad!
Hanna

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Loren recognizes the man in the Blue Jeans and Blue shirt and green socks on the bed. I sleep in beds like that in BD