Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gingerbread house



Not everyone has an Aunty Ingrid, but fortunately Ellie does. Aunty Ingrid decided to spend a day with us while we were in the capital making a gingerbread house. She brought all the necessary building equipment, she also did the basic building.


Ellie guarded (AKA ate) the candy decorations.


Ingrid the engineer/architect worked hard.


I decorated the outside of the house. Ellie was supposed to help, but most of the candies that ended up in her hand didn't make it to the house...


The next night for dessert, it was time for the gingerbread house to be destroyed.


Nani Di and Nana James were eager assistants to Ellie. (Sorry I can't get the picture to rotate.)

Thank you, Aunty Ingrid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want an Auntie Ingrid to teach me how to make one of those. I probably would be delegated to the same job as Ellie though. ;)
-C