Monday, February 14, 2011

Beth


My friend Beth came to visit us last weekend. I guess I really can't just say MY friend Beth, I have to say OUR friend Beth. I once asked Ellie who her best friend was, and she said "Aunty Beth". So, clearly, she isn't just my friend. Another thing Ellie has said about Aunty Beth... she said, "When I grow up, I want to be like Nani Di, and when you grow up, you should be like Aunty Beth." Nani Di is Beth's mom.
We had a ton of fun with Beth. One thing we did was go visit some puppies near a friend's house down the road.


One more important note about Beth. If you haven't heard our infamous story about our trip to India in 2004, you must ask. But you must ask in front of Franklin because he LOVES to hear the story over and over and over. :) Beth and I are always willing to share our adventure.

No comments: