Sunday, December 19, 2010

You know you have an awesome husband when...


he not only makes the best homemade pizza in the world, but homemade bagels as well! Above was the first try with plain bagels. He decided to fold them like pretzels. Ellie LOVED them!!! Her first bagels ever... she asked for them for breakfast for a few days after that. Once I even offered to make donuts, and she said she'd prefer a bagel. :)
Below was the second effort... wheat and honey bagels. I have never had these before because when I shop for bagels in the States, I always get some sort of bagel with cheese on it. These were amazing! Yum. Ellie and I can't wait until Franklin makes bagels again!

1 comment:

suepsales said...

i am impressed!! maybe Franklin will want to make them when you visit the "states" and you can bring them to church dinner :)glad you got to have a taste of home!