Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Merry Christmas 2014.

Christmas was fun. Because we buy little gifts for st. Nicholas day, for the last few years I've made homemade gifts for Christmas. (I didn't in the states, though.) This year, Ellie got slippers, Abe got a bag, and Ana got slippers. Franklin got sewn covers for his ukuleles. I had my house helper help me sew them. I even made myself a homemade planner... printing off various pages I liked from the Internet. (I was heavily influenced by pinterest for both St. Nicholas Day and Christmas!)


I even found gift labels on pinterest!


Christmas morning.


Thank you Hanna for adding to our wrapped gift collection!


We spent a lot of time listening to Christmas music this year. (Yay for pandora!) It was fun to just be together doing different things in the same room with joyful music in the background.
Merry Christmas....even if it is more than a month later!

No comments: