Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving 2a



On the Saturday after Thanksgiving we got together with Mom's side of the family. It was a crazy fun day with five kids, three under four months! We got family pictures, but those will have to be in a 2b post. 

William 3 1/2 months, Abraham 2 months, Hosanna 3 weeks


Eliana 3 years and 2 months, Aili 2 years and 10 months at the reindeer/kids' table


Auntie Debbie had the magic touch. It seemed she could calm any crying baby.


I wanted to get a picture of the yummy food.


Mark was kind enough to let me know the gravy wasn't on the table yet.



More important than the food on the table, though, were the people around the table. It was so great to be together as family.


And a touch of the next post... when I can get my hands on the pictures and have time on the computer... Grandma Dee and Grandpa Russ with their five grandkids.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I have tears in my eyes! What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a great time and I like the grandparent picture.
-C