Friday, November 25, 2011

Family


While in Indiana we got to see relatives from my mom's side of the family that we don't get to see very often. So good to catch up.

My Uncle Ken and Aunt Halerie with us.



Cousins together. Melissa, Mike, Mellena, a hidden Franklin, and me.


My cousin Rhonda and her family with ours, Marvin, Rhonda, Arianna, and us.


The next generation... Lucas, Hannah, Abraham, Abby, Ellie, Canaan, and Kenzie.


Eliana and Arianna



Ellie started out afraid of Sugar the dog, but she built up her courage and couldn't stop petting her by the time we left.


And my gorgeous sleeping Abraham... lots and lots of pictures, rather lots and lots of screaming while pictures are being taken, tire a boy out.


We also got a chance to spend the afternoon with my Aunt Judy. 



No comments: