Thursday, March 31, 2011

Still Alive

We are still alive.
I am just super busy. And my computer has crashed... repeatedly... as a matter of fact, I might even be able to use the present continuous tense and say it is crashing as I type... I am on Franklin's computer. So... no pictures for now.
Ellie is talking all the time, though, so I was thinking of temporarily changing this blog from pictures of Ellie to quotes of Ellie. I think I could find the time to occasionally type in one of her amazing observations of the world. Like, "When I get big, I will be big!" She's working on direct logic right now, I guess.
The other thing is that we are leaving in a couple of weeks, so I'm packing up the house. Plus, we will have guests for these last two weeks.... busy, busy, busy.
But don't worry about us... we are still alive.

Oh yeah, I have a bazillion great photos to post eventually... one day...

No comments: