Monday, October 18, 2010

Capital city fun

When we go to the capital, I like to take Ellie to a restaurant that has a play area. She doesn't get to run around and climb like that in our town.


I used to tell Ellie not to climb up the slide, but all the kids here do it, so I decided not to complain anymore.
One of Ellie's favorite things to do now, not just at the play area, but ALL the time is to jump. Here she's jumping off the slide onto a floor of balls.


This play area has a lady who is often there to supervise the kids. I think Ellie isn't too fond of her. The lady is a bit over-loving. She wants to help Ellie so much that I think it annoys her.


The last time we were in the capital we stayed with some friends, and they have a cat. Ellie had a love-hate relationship with it; love most of the time, hate when the cat got tired of Ellie poking it and scratched her.

No comments: