Friday, April 16, 2010

Cleaning the storage room

I'm not teaching classes this week, so each day I am trying to do a deep cleaning job. Today was the storage room... which was just cleaned a few weeks ago. We decided to take out the refrigerator box to make more space... for a few days we'll let Ellie have it in her room to crawl through as a tunnel. Today she had tons of fun.
Below is a lovely picture of what I found in our storage room today.... YUCK!
We have geckos that run around our house... which is really good, because they eat mosquitos. Well, one must have died in our storage room, and the ants decided that would make good food. I think I'll deep clean my storage room more than once a month now.

1 comment:

Ericka Muldowney said...

Oh, geckos! I know I’m very late to react, but a gecko in the storeroom is quite uncanny. This is why it really pays to regularly clean the storage room, since we don’t want to see any kinds of lizards and other strange species sharing the space with our stocked stuff.