Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things about Grandma Dorine...

Recently, I was looking at another blog and was inspired to take some pictures around the house of things that remind me of my mom. I thought it was an especially good idea since Ellie won't get to spend much time in Grandma Dorine's house. Here are just a few of the pictures I took.

... a picture mom made and has had on the wall as long as I can remember...
... thread, ready to be used for some creative project, next to the sewing machine...
... the sewing machine...
... bells in the china cabinet...
.... bumble bees...

2 comments:

suepsales said...

what a wonderful idea!!! great pictures. they capture the personality of your mom!.

Heather said...

You take beautiful pictures (especially the thread pic)!

I'm so glad the online tax link worked so well for you! Doesn't it feel great to have it all done?